Friday I took my volleyball players out to ice cream to celebrate our
When I got home however, I was hit with exhaustion. I took a nap, made dinner, and was exhausted again by 7, thinking it was 9 or 10!! I was cranky too....just ask Moe. We argued a little and he sent me to bed! I gladly went to bed early. Before I turned out the light I finished reading the book I am reading out loud to my students. Is it weird that I get excited to read books made for kids?
I slept then for 11 hours!!!!! I woke up in time to skype with a friend. Then I skyped with my momma!
The rest of Saturday and Sunday contained:
- Planning meals for the week
- Grocery shopping at 2 grocery stores
- Printing resources for school (LOTS AND LOTS!!!)
- Cutting resources for school
- Buying headphones so Moe doesnt get mad at me!
- Making dinners
- Going to church
- Making things for school
- Beginning report cards EARLY!!
- Grading some autobiographies
- Playing with the puppy
- Finishing a grown up book
- Buying a new keyboard for my computer
I think that is about covers it. With that I am going to bed!