Saturday, June 14, 2014

Before my departure

Well folks I am about to head to the airport to begin my journey to America.  Honestly I am kinda nervous.  I think it stems from the fact that today wasnt a great day, but sorta a bummer of one.  It rained a fair bit which messed up some of my plans.  I went to pick up pants I was having tailor made and they werent right.  And other stuff not worth mentioning made my day so-so.

Nervousness has set in.  I am nervous to fly for the first time by myself.  I am nervous about all the immigration and customs stuff I have to deal with.  Nervous about being bored during my 6 hour layover in Toronto.  Nervous about culture shock when I return.  Nervous about relationships not being the same as I expect them to be.  Nervous about it all.

But I am gonna try to stay positive.  I get to watch all the movies I want on the planes.  I get to see my family in a little more than 24 hours.  I get to people watch.  I get to try new foods.  I get to add another story to my tale.

Thats all I have for you now.  Maybe later I will share about my awesome week up until today!

No comments:

Post a Comment