Sunday, May 27, 2012

moving day/weekend

          Not going to lie I am feeling quite overwhelmed.  Last Wednesday Moe and I decided that we were going to move out of our apartment in hopes of saving money.  Although we are not out of our lease until August 31st, we are moving out now and hoping someone will save us.  If someone else moves we will get out of our lease and get the rent we already paid prorated back to us!! Anyhow, that was Wednesday. Thursday and Friday Moe and I both worked all day.  Yesterday I was at my grandparents house slaving away helping them clean out their 50 year old basement....it was a LONG day. But it was fun to share memories with them and spend time with them.  Thankfully hubby was able to get some things packed up in boxes yesterday.  Today those boxes will be moved. Hopefully our furniture will be moved today as well.  But I WONT BE HERE :( My aunt and uncle from out of state are in town for the weekend so I am going to see them. I am very excited to spend time with them dont get me wrong, but I have so many other things I need to do too.  I have not packed a single thing. I have no idea where things are going or what we need to be doing.
          So did you catch that, Thursday - work, Friday - work, Saturday - physical work at Grammas, Sunday - family time, Monday - moving! ugh.  Way too busy. Not to mention the bazillion other things we have to do to get ready for everything. ugh.
          I must remember though how blessed we are.  We are very blessed to have such wonderful parents.  My parents are going to help us clean the apartment tomorrow.  Moe's parents are helping move things out and will be letting us stay with them until we leave.  It is great.

          But for now I am tired, exhausted, and overwhelmed.

Yes, I will press on.  Yes, I will be fine.  and Yes today will be a good day.  But I needed to vent for a moment so here I am.  UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! that is how I feel :)

Do you ever have days like this where you have millions of things to do but just want to sit and not do anything!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment