Friday, December 28, 2012

Our New Favorite Restaurant

As a Facebook status mentioned earlier, we have found a new delightful place right down the road from us.  It is Thai styled with Thai and some international foods.  It is good priced and the English is great! Always a bonus for me, though Moe uses his Thai as much as possible.

The first day I ordered fried omelette with shrimp over rice.  It was very very tasty.  The rice came shaped like a heart! The next time I ordered beef in oyster sauce over rice.  Again, very very delicious.  We got fried shrimp as an appetizer! mmm mmmm gooood!

Here are some pictures of the place:

Moe looking at the menu.  River in the background

Water feature, very pretty

View of restaurant. 

View of River - Or Corona commercial?


Pretty lights

Moe studying his dictionary - like he does at most restaurants :[

My food. Beef in oyster sauce with rice and our appetizer


In other news, Moe is teaching me how to ride the scooter.  I am terrified but it was quite fun.  I have had two lessons.  This is my first lesson.


We are also in the market for a bike of our own so please pray that goes smoothly and we find the perfect one!  Hope you are enjoying your holidays.  We are definitely enjoying ours.  We might go to the movies today or go shopping... or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment