Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Anniversary # 2

Moe and I have happily survived 2 years of marriage.  We cant believe all the changes that we have endured this year and how much we have grown so far.  We are truly blessed!

We woke up to a chilly day. It was cloudy and windy.  It was nice but I was fearful of rain. After breakfast and googling, I had some personal things I needed to do around town.  Moe was quite okay sitting at home playing video games!  I went to school and worked for a few short minutes.  I then ran into a friend and we decided to enjoy the market on the cool day.  It was quite enjoyable.  I bought a new skirt and some things for my crafts!  She and I then went to lunch.   I then headed home...on my own driving the motorbike... It is still scary for me!

Around 4, Moe and I decided to get our date night started.  We began with dessert, mostly because the place closes early but also because we thought it would be fun to have a "mixed up" date night.  We went to a little place called Bite out of Heaven that has amazing desserts, pies, cakes, etc.  I had Red Velvet cake and Moe had Oreo Cheesecake.  Both were DELICIOUS!


We then went back home and watched a movie/tv show.  We were going to actually go to the movies but I was too afraid of getting caught in the rain.  The movie theater is a good 30 minute drive, so we decided not to risk it.

We were originally going to wait awhile until dinner but after one episode we decided we were too hungry to wait longer! I think the dessert got us more hungry.  So, we headed out to Arcobaleno, a fancy Italian restaurant.  We had only been there once, so we were excited to go again.  After we ordered our meal, I asked our waitress to take our picture.  She loved it! It was so cute.  I LOVE this picture too. She did great! I think it does a good job of showing that we are in the tropics!  



For dinner, we started with an appetizer of Baby Clams. It was definitely the Thai version with lots of Thai basil, garlic, and oil.  It was quite good and we were excited to try something new.  For entres, I had chicken cordon bleu and Moe had salmon in fettuccine with a cream sauce.   Both were delicious! Here is mine. It didnt look as appealing but it tasted great!!  Ignore the creepy man in the background ;)


We came home stuffed! We had such a good time.  We talked and watched another episode.  Then I went upstairs and crafted.  I will share my things next time.  In honor of our hopeful tradition of anniversary pictures here is all 3 of our June 11 photos.


Oh and Happy Anniversary to my Grandparents Cal and Dottie Knight.  They are such a blessing to me and I hope that they had a wonderful anniversary as well! We miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment