Wednesday, August 21, 2013

School has begun

School is in full swing for both Moe and I.  Moe has officially started his masters classes.  He has class 3 times a week for 3 hours a day.  He is enjoying getting to know his classmates and his professors.  I love seeing him excited about it and talking about what he wants to do.  He is truly a blessing to me.

I am almost done with week 2 of my second year of teaching.  I can hardly believe it.  It is going very well and I am very pleased with things so far. I hope it only continues to improve.  I feel so much more prepared and capable this year.  Last year every event and unit and lesson and everything was new. It is so much more enjoyable when you have some what of an idea of whats going on!

I have also begun coaching volleyball. I am coaching the Co-Ed Middle School Volleyball team.  We have 21 students on the team, so it is a bit of a challenge.  Also, we do all of our practices outside, though we play our games inside.  And we practice twice a week with one of those practices being a game day.  Sports in Thailand, or at least at the international schools of Chiang Mai, is so so SO very different for me!  I am truly enjoying it though.  Hopefully the students are too!

Well thats all I really have for you.  Other than being busy with school not much else new is happening. I am dead tired after practice today so I am going to bed early.  I thought I would share this video with you. Some of you might enjoy it more than others :)


No comments:

Post a Comment