Friday, June 29, 2012

21 days and more good byes

Today Moe and I made our final trip up to Michigan.  We are here for a friends wedding and then heading up further north for family time!! It is strange sitting here on my roommates couch knowing that this will be the last time I see her for a long time.  The goodbyes are getting harder and the days are going faster.  The emotions are getting stronger for leaving as well.  I am EXTREMELY excited to start/organize my classroom.  I am very very nervous for the new culture, new food, new housing, new EVERYTHING!  But as it gets closer, I know that this is exactly where I am supposed to be.

We are now 21 days until arrival in Thailand.  We have a little over a week in Michigan and then a little over a week in Ohio.  Wow.  It is really sinking in tonight.  BUT again I am so so so excited.  Moe is too.

Ok that is all for now.  I need to go to bed.  And stop thinking for today.  I love and appreciate you all for your support.  It means more than Moe or I could ever express.

1 comment:

  1. YEEK! So excited for you my friend! Bummed I couldn't be there last weekend, but hope you were able to enjoy all of your time with our friends. Love reading this blog and loooove you too!

    ReplyDelete